The Engineering Center is a part of Novemet’s Research and Development Department. The Center has a laboratory for hydrodynamic tests, a laboratory for tribology and reliability, and a mathematical modeling group.
Our basic research areas are:
- development of new equipment designs
- preparation of mathematical models and calculations
- bench testing of different ESP components
- testing of pilot and serial equipment for operation in severe conditions
- authoring calculation methods
- development and improvement of well operation algorithms
The Engineering Center has benches for testing different ESP components, including:
- a bench for testing with gassy fluid
- a bench for hydrodynamic testing of pump stages
- a bench for testing with abrasive fluid
- a bench for testing with viscous mixture
Our Engineering Center specialists have extensive experience in the development and implementation of innovative equipment and technologies like: multiphase axial pumps, gas separators resistant to cutting, Novomet Sel-Pro software, and Novomet StartPro software for reliability evaluation.