Multi-phase pumps enable continuous operation of ESP systems in fluid
conditions with up to 65 % GVF at intake.
Submersible multi-phase pump is designed to stabilize
ESP system operation in fluid conditions with up to 65 % GVF at intake.
How does it work?
Multi-phase pump provides pressure increase at pump
intake which enables stable system operation. It also pumps gassy fluid through
the main pump eliminating immovable gas locks. Each multi-phase pump stage
disperses gassy fluid.
Design of multi-phase stage has no left or right zones
of flow stop. However when the gas content at pump intake exceeds 65% the head
created by the multi-phase pump decreases.
Multi-phase pump benefits
continuous operation of ESP systems in fluid conditions with up to 65 %
free gas at intake.
gas is used for gas lift effect to increase ESP head and efficiency.
completed with multi-phase pump operates without pressure pulsation which
stabilizes motor current diagram.
pump has higher abrasion resistance comparing to regular pump.
Multi-phase pump range
Novomet designed following series of multi-phase pump:
- 319 series (OD 3.19”) – 950 BPD;
- 362 series (OD 3.62”) – 1500 BPD;
- 406 series (OD 4.06”) – 950, 2400 and 3800 BPD.
- 272 series (OD 2.72”) – 950 BPD;
- 362 series (OD 3.62”) – 5300 BPD;
- 449 series (OD 4.49”) – 7550 BPD;
- 535 series (OD 5.35”) – 15000 BPD.
* Note: data given is for shaft rotation 2910 rpm