Novomet has once again pioneered the ESP industry with its release of new Slim-line ESP systems in the 272 and 319 series. Novomet continues to lead the industry with innovative technology designed to maximize production from wells: 4 in. and 4 1/2 in.
Slim-line ESP systems incorporate such features as:
- Minute ESP: OD 2.72 in and OD 3.19 in
- PMM: OD 3.19 in – Novomet is the only company in the world having such a motor in its product portfolio.
- Specially designed module to connect motor and protector
- Operation in wells with technical limitations due to:
- Drift Diameter
- After workover
- Displacement of casings
- Exploratory wells
- Horizontal wells
- Side tracks
- Application with Y-tool for casings less than 5 3/4 in.
- Multi-zone production
- Increased production from wells with small ID, less than 3.9 in.
- Increased production due to multi-zone operation
- Production from wells when a slim ESP is a single solution – sidetrack wells
- All are of «Power Save» design, having the best efficiency possible for such small diameters
- Available in two series: 272 and 319 (max OD including cable: 3.23 in. and 3.74 in.)
- Asynchronous Motors cannot be used due to low efficiency and long length, Permanent Magnets of the 319 series are used instead
- Special connection between motor and protector
- For gassy applications, multi-phase pumps of 272 series are available
- Downhole sensor system from the 319 series