Quality, Health, Safety and the Environment (QHSE) have always been top priorities for Novomet. We sincerely believe that the right way to conduct business is to continuously follow these QHSE principles:
- We supply products and render services with utmost quality.
- We pay significant attention to the protection of the health, safety, and security of our employees, customers, and any third parties.
- We promote the most environmentally-safe manner of operations.
The above commitments have become the foundations of Novomet’s QHSE Policy and Guidelines, which is a guiding document for all Novomet employees in all work locations.
Quality, Health, Safety and Environment (QHSE) Policy
Continual improvement of our performance is driven by our Quality, Health, Safety and Environment Management systems aligned with the requirements of ISO 9001:2008, the Quality Management System Standard ISO 14001:2004, the Environmental Management System Standard OHSAS 18001:2007, the Health and Safety Management System Standard and in strict compliance with legal and any other QHSE-related obligations.
Quality, Health, Safety and Environment Management Systems are based on the following principles:
- Continuous improvement of the existing business processes through adoption of best industry practices and both professional and personal progress of our personnel.
- Development and manufacturing of customer-tailored products based on the market needs.
- Priority placed on achieving the goal to become one of the leading manufacturers of complete ESP systems.
- Ensuring financial and economic stability of the company, permanent development of our technical solutions and facilities, and improvement of organizational structures and R&D base.
- Prevention of accidents and minimization of our environmental footprint.
- Strict compliance with health, safety, and environment standards by our employees and contractors.
- Assessment of our environmental impact and risk management, including identification, control, and evaluation of risks and hazards to determine appropriate means of prevention and mitigation.
Novomet executive management strongly believes that compliance with the above QHSE principles will contribute to the prosperity of our employees, customers, contractors, and the whole community.